The Best Bitcoin Wallet

about us

I am an internet marketer . I have been an active marketer in the industry for 3 years. During this period I won contests with important internet marketing, CPA networks, lead generation i creat this website to help people to start online business, i share the value that you cant find it for free ,contact us : contact@AffiliateWorth.com

EMAIL MARKETING: Why Email?

Why Email?

Email marketing

Email marketing is a powerful one to many online marketing strategy that can generate amazing results at relatively low costs. Email marketing can be broken down into transaction emails, direct emails and trigger emails. Each type can be very effective and be part of a highly successful campaign.

In the email marketing Section you'll learn about different email marketing tools, effective list building, best practices and advanced email marketing strategies. You'll be able to  read about ways to increase email opt-in rates, maximize email open rates & click through rates, create effective auto-responder sequences and improve email deliver ability.



Why Email?



I'm probably safe assuming that you already see some value in email marketing. I'll take the
opportunity anyway to mention a few salient points about email and why marketing and email go
together well.

Subjectively, email is the main system of interaction in my life. I use my phone to talk to people
only for a small fraction of my communication. Email gets my attention as fast as text messaging
(SMS). In most cases, I let any unknown callers go to voicemail yet I view every email that
pops up in my inbox.

When I sign up for newsletters it's an easy way for me to stay in touch with businesses I like or
even business I think I'll like. As a customer, I expect businesses to email me if there's anything I
need to know whether it's a sale or a new product release. My favorite musicians don't call me
about their Summer tour nor do the local restaurants text me their Spring menu - they email me.
It's all about email. It's the standard!

More than one in five people worldwide use email. That's about 1.9 billion people. It's
predicted to increase to 2.5 billion email users in the next 2 years. Yup, email's popular. The
Radicati Group, who came up with that info, also reckon that the world sends about 294 billion
emails daily.

Let's put it simply. Email is a vibrant and powerful way to connect with people.
Bringing it home, think about your own experiences. Do you even know anyone who doesn't
have an email address? You probably receive a number of HTML emails each week (I sure do).
You read them, get inspired by them and even look forward to the next one. Email is a part of our
lives. A very big part.

Click Here For All Email Marketing Posts


FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

BUY ONLINE - PICK UP AT STORE

ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE